Disclosure: I was provided with VTech’s 2-in-1 Shop & Cook Playset™ for review purposes only. All opinions are my own – always.
This was a really fun item for my kids that included learning which I was really happy about. Watch this video to understand more:
- The 2-in-1 Shop & Cook Playset transforms from a shopping cart to a kitchen in a few simple steps.
- The cart responds with fun phrases and sounds and when kids are ready to cook their meal, the cart becomes a play kitchen complete with a sink, oven, stove burner and cutting board.
- The playset encourages pretend play and exploration while teaching about food, colors, numbers, music, following directions and more.
- VTech has a full line of developmental stage-based infant and preschool learning toys that provide the appropriate tools for every age and stage of a child’s development.
- With nearly 40 new product introductions in this category this year alone, VTech has one of the largest lines of infant and preschool electronic learning products, each one chock-full of play value for unlimited, open-ended fun.
- From encouraging mobility and exploration among the youngest of infants, to introducing preschoolers to early learning skills, VTech’s line of infant and preschool toys introduces children to early learning skills and helps establish a lifetime love of learning.
- Perfect for Ages 2-5 years, MSRP: $49.99
Now for the exciting part!! One Jenn Unplugged reader will win a brand new VTech’s 2-in-1 Shop & Cook Playset™ like we reviewed!
Just enter via the rafflecopter below! Good Luck!
US entrants/winner only – No POBoxes – Winner will have 24 hours to respond to time stamped email or new winner will be chosen – Jenn Unplugged is not responsible for prize fulfillment. This blog is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged prizes.