Disclosure: The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.
One of my favorite things is home technology, especially learning about the latest available. Best Buy’s Tech Home in Mall of America allows customers to touch and try the latest technology products in a homelike environment. It’s almost like when you go into a dressing room to try on clothes. In order to really get a feel for what the item will be like, you have to try it on. What a great idea for technology, right?!
What is the Tech Home?
- Best Buy Tech Home: Modern Living Made Easy
- Best Buy has brought to life the latest in home technology at their Tech Home in the Mall of America where customers can touch and try the latest technology products in a homelike environment.
- Presenting sponsor Samsung SmartThings. With Samsung SmartThings, you can make life easier and control and monitor from anywhere – with your smartphone.
- Customers have the opportunity to learn about the latest in CE and Connected Home by touring the Tech Home with an expert Blue Shirt or Geek Squad Agent.
- Experience products from Samsung, Canon, NETGEAR, Philips Hue, Sony, Sonos, and Savant.
- Best Buy carries the latest and greatest in connected home technology products and their knowledgeable Blue Shirts can help customers you find the solution to fit your needs.
- Additionally, Best Buy’s Geek Squad Agents can bring the experience to life by getting your tech connected and up and running.
There are 2 sweepstakes opportunities at Tech Home:
- Come and visit Tech Home at the Mall of America to learn how you could win a $10,000 Best Buy Gift Card, a Samsung SmartThings Smart Home Collection, Samsung Dream Kitchen, and a Samsung 55” SUHD 4K TV and more.
- Be one of the first 250 to visit the Tech Home at the Mall of America each day from 8/22-9/17 and you could win one of many prizes made with Qualcomm technologies including Sonos Play:1 speakers, Samsung Gear S2, and more.
Abbreviated Rules: No purchase necessary. See www.BestBuy.com/TechHome for full rules.