No Bake Cheesecake Recipe
I am not very patient when it comes to baking. I don’t know as though I’d be successful with baking a cheesecake! However, my husband loves cheescake, so I wanted to surprise him with one for dessert one night.
This particular recipe will make not one no bake cheesecake, but two! It’s so easy. Like “omg, why haven’t I made this before?!” kind of easy! You may even have the ingredients on hand & if not, they’re easy to find and inexpensive to pick up on your next grocery trip.
*If you want to only make one cheesecake, just use one 8oz brick of cream cheese and half the can of sweetened condensed milk.
*If you do end up making two but your family won’t eat both, share with a neighbor, friend or family member that lives close by. No waste & you may brighten their day.
- (2) 8 oz brick of cream cheese
- One 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- (2) 9 inch ready to fill graham cracker crumb pie crust
- Let cream cheese soften on counter approximately 30 minutes.
- Using a hand mixer, combine the cream cheese and the whole can of sweetened condensed milk.
- Pour half of the mixture into each pie crust.
- Refrigerate at least one hour.
- Top with favorite fruit topping or just leave plain.