Two things my kids and I love: Minions and Funfetti. Why not combine them?! I hope you enjoy this Minion Funfetti Dip recipe as much as my family does!
Minion Funfetti Dip Recipe
This is such an easy and fun recipe! It's simple enough that the kids can help you in the kitchen.
- 1 box Funfetti cake mix
- 2 cups vanilla yogurt
- 2 cups Cool Whip
- Blue and yellow sprinkles
- Honey Maid Minion graham crackers and squares
- In a large mixing bowl, add the cake mix and yogurt. Stir to combine.
- Fold in the whip cream.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
- Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Sprinkle with blue and yellow sprinkles.
- Serve with Honey Maid minion crackers and grahams.