One of my favorite things to do is snack. Yup, just snack on my favorite foods. Veggies and dip, chips and dip, you name it. I think that’s one reason I always seem to enjoy Buffalo Chicken Wing Dip no matter if I make it or it’s at a get together I attend. This is perfect for a potluck, football party, birthday party, date night in, family night, movie night, or even a holiday gathering!
You can pair this with raw veggies or plain tortilla chips. Heck, my husband even likes it with crackers!
- 1½ - 2 lbs chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 8-10 oz hot sauce (or less if you don't care for it...or more! It's your preference)
- Two 8 oz packages cream cheese, softened
- 16 oz ranch dressing (some like bleu cheese. again, it's your preference)
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix shredded chicken and cheese.
- In a sauce pan, combine softened cream cheese and ranch (or bleu cheese), stirring until smooth.
- Stir in desired amount of hot sauce.
- Pour heated mixture into bowl with chicken/cheese mixture.
- Stir to mix well.
- Pour into a 13" x 9" pan.
- Bake uncovered for 40 minutes or until bubbly.